Sunday 1 April 2012

Summer Body

Summer is literally around the corner, this means great weather and a variety of amazing styles in fashion. This definitely is my favourite season of the year and of course I would love to look my best, especially as more of my body will be on show. So I have basically put together a basic fitness routine to achieve my "bikini body" which I shall be starting on the 1st April and hopefully achieve my goal by the end of the month. 

One of my major problem area as nearly all women is my stomach, I will always want this region to be smaller.
I currently own the infamous "ab circle pro" and will be using this as my main form of working out and cardio as it really gets the blood flowing. As I'm not a beginner on my ab circle pro I feel as though 30 minutes a day would be reasonable, as well as sets of crunches and reverse crunches.

Although working on my stomach is my main aim, I would also like to do some other body parts including toning my arms and thighs. As this is not as important as my stomach I shall only be doing this with light weights. 

I will be keeping updated with my progress in a later blog but hopefully I shall have the motivation to go strong for a month working out 2 days and resting on the 3rd day. Oh yes and by the way I know it's not good to measure yourself as I will probably gain muscle weight, so instead I shall be measuring my waist. :-D

Thank you for reading 
Rebecca x

5 comments:

  1. wish you good luck :) I'm really happy with my stomach but I don't like my legs :/ I will also do some sports to get hopefully a bit thiner till summer :'D
    in btw i think your blog is great and i started to follow you, dear :)
    maybe you'll have a look on my blog also!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love your style... Definitly following you.

      Rebecca xx

      Delete
  2. Came across your blog and started to follow. I recently started started blogging a lot too! You are so gorgeous, love your eyebrows!!! Can't wait to see more posts from you!

    x
    Katerina

    http://girlabouthouston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, absolutely following back :-D

      Rebecca xx

      Delete