This amazing drink consists of mint and lemon, two refreshing compounds that have a lot of health benefits and tons of flavour.
- a popular breath and mouth freshener
- good for the respiratory system as it is menthol; helping with blocked noses, breathing and coughs as well as asthma
- mint juice is also an antiseptic, a cleanser and high levels of salicylic , working wonders for itchy skin, pimples and unclogging pores.
- mint has vitamin A, which strengthens skin tissue and helps to reduce oily skin.
- has antioxidants, anti- cancer properties and contains vitamin C
- helps digestion, sleep, WEIGHT LOSS, acne and is a cold remedy
deepending on how much you would like to make. This recipe makes enough juice for 8-10 glasses
1 litre of cold water
250ml of boiling water
5 tablespoons of sugar (you could also use a sugar substitute) (you can also decrease the amount of sugar once you are familiar with the taste)
80gram of mint leaves (also to taste)
juice of 5-6 lemons (also to taste)
- firstly add the sugar to the boiling water and stir until the sugar has completed dissolved.
- then add the warm sugar water, mint leave and lemon juice into a blender and mix until the mint leaves have are shredded.
- finally pour into the mixture into a jug with cold water and place into the fridge.
- enjoy as you please!!!