I love the wearing matte lipstick, but I hate the way they can make your lips look flakey and chapped. So I have come up with a easy homemade lip scrub that can get rid of all that dry, dead skin off your lips and leave them looking smooth and plump. You get find the products in your pantry or are easily obtained from your local supermarket.
What you're going to need:
- A small container with a lid
- 2 table spoons of sugar (make sure it's slightly coarse)
- Half a tea spoon of lemon juice
- Half a tea spoon of olive oil
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
All you need to do is mix the ingredients into the small container and use your middle finger to scrape out the scrub and rub onto your lips. Don't forget to store in a dry, cool place (the scrub can melt in direct sunlight).
- Sugar is used as a 100% natural exfoliator.
- Lemon juice has natural lightening properties and is perfect for pigmented lips.
- Olive oil hydrates the lips and reduces the chance of chapped lips.
- The cinnamon is a great lip plumper by inflaming the skin on the lips and increasing the flow of blood to the them, making them appear larger and plumper.
Thanks for reading