Thursday 9 October 2014

Great Cleanse For Sensitive/Dry Skin


Hey guys

I don't know if any one you guys are like me, but my skin does not like the weather change and tends to become really sensitive and dry. Normally I would use a exfoliating cleanser for oily skin and baby wipes to remove my makeup, but recently I have discovered an amazing cheap cleanser that really hydrates my skin leaving it super soft. Emulsifying Ointment BP is a mixture of paraffin oils and is great when breaking down makeup and is great for dry skin and those who suffer from eczema or dermatitis. Hot water and soap can remove the skins natural layer of oil causing it to become dry and sensitive. The paraffin in the emulsifying ointment give the skin back this layer of oil and penetrating into the skin.

This is great for the colder weather and works amazing for all skin types as a night time cleanser. Emulsifying Ointment BP can be easily purchased at your local pharmacy or drugstore, it's super affordable and can be used all over the body.

If you get a chance to try this amazing product let me know how it goes for you.

Rebecca X

No comments:

Post a Comment