Wednesday 21 January 2015

Long Hair Challenge!!!



With the new year comes new challenges, and after looking at old pictures I've noticed my hair is no long smooth, shiny and thick as it once was a few years ago. So the challenge that I've decided to take on is the long hair challenge.

This may not make much sense as I already have long hair BUT my hair is very thin, uneven lengths and are damaged. So this year I'm challenging myself to make my hair the best it can be. There are a few simple steps I'm starting off with in my hair journey:

  • Using a deep conditioning mask prior to washing my hair.
  • Not to use heat on my hair, that means no straighting, curling or blowdrying.
  • Not to use chemicals in my hair e.g. dying my hair or any chemical treatments.
  • Brushing my hair from the ends upwards.
These may change throughout my hair journey, but I will definitely stay up to date. If you have any tips or want to join this hair challenge with me comment below, I would love to know that I'm not the only one with crappy hair. 

Love Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment