Monday 12 January 2015

Review: Herbal Essences Naked Range




Herbal Essence have jumped on the band wagon with their new "Naked" line, these products do no contain any parabens, silicone or dyes. The shampoos, conditioners and hair care products come in three different formulas: moisture, volume and shine.

I got sucked into the hype and purchased the Naked Shine Shampoo and the Naked Moisture Conditioner as they were half price and just smelt amazing like all Herbal Essence products. I have to say these products are amazing for their price point and left my hair feeling sleek, super soft and clean.

The shampoo works really well for taking out the grease and any oil based products in the hair without drying it out. And the star of the show, the Naked Moisture condition leaves my hair super soft and hydrated. I personally recommend leaving your conditioner in your hair for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with luke warm water/cold water.

I would definitely buy these products again even if they are not on offer as they are still a good price for a more "natural" hair shampoo and conditioner. I can't wait to try out other products in the Naked range and hope they are as amazing as these two.

I'd give the Herbal Essence Naked range a 4/5 rating.

With Love
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment