Wednesday 3 September 2014

My August 2014 Favourites


Hey guys this month I have rediscovered a lot of products in my collection and found soo many that I absolutely love and want to share with you. I don't want to make this post too long so lets get straight into it.

I would like to start off with my number 1 favourite, the It's A 10, Miracle Leave In product. Usually after I wash my hair I like to use a hair oil on my damp hair, but I  find this leaves my hair super greasy and weighed down lately. But after spraying the ends of my hair 3-4 times with this product when my hair is 75% dry, I have found hair is left soft, sleek and with plenty of volume.

LA Girl Semi-Permenant Auto Lipliner in Natural
This is a great affordable nude lipliner which is perfect for that Kylie Jenner makeup style which has been really popular lately. It lasts on your lips the whole day, and is slightly on the darker nude side which is ideal for making your lips look fuller. The twist up pencil makes it really convenient as you don't need to carry at sharpener around with you.

IMAN Second To None Luminous Foundation in Sand 4
Lately everyone has been going crazy for the yellow powders to set their under eye concealer. This is a great powder for setting your highlight. It has a subtle shimmer in it, this helps reflect light and gives a brightening effect.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Nude
When I first bought this product I hated it, but now I totally love it under my eyes. It is super hydrating and gives great coverage and brightens the under  eye area. The only problem I have found is that my twist up has broken and there is a lot of product trapped in the tube.

Oxford Campus Notebook
A lot of shops are coming out with their back to school stationary, and as I am a nerd deep down I got excited and picked up this amazing notebook. The paper quality is wonderful, I find this ink doesn't leak through the pages and every page looks fresh no matter how hard you press on the previous page.

My Homemade Lip Scrub
I've been using this lip scrub nearly everyday and have notice a massive difference. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and plump, its a must before using lipstick. I can't wait to continue using this through the colder months.

SO ECO Bronzer Brush
I love this dense kabuki style brush for my powder foundation, it applies a medium to full coverage application. But you can easily buff out the product if you have applied too much. This brush leaves my face looking airbrushed and not too cakey.

Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner
This is another product I did not like when I first bought it, I have to admit I purchased his because soo many people were going on about it on Youtube. The fine tip on the felt tip pen eyeliner makes its soo precise and easy to make a really find line. I have found the product to be really dark, but just needs a really good shake before use to get the product to the applicator.

Well thats its for my monthly favourites, I have everyone had a great August and an even better September.
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment