Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Mascara Routine for Long Voluminous Lashes



Hey guys

I know some of you have the same problem as me and are not blessed with long thick lashes and have to fake it. I love wearing false lashes, but for everyday use I just want to have natural long voluminous lashes and I have found some great products that can achieve this for anyone no matter show short and stubby your lashes are. As many of you, I'm constantly trying new mascaras trying to find the perfect one and to be honest there is no perfect mascara. Most people use a combination of mascaras to achieve the look they are going for whether it be natural looking lashes or spider lashes.

MY MASCARA ROUTINE:


  1. First I like to prime my eyelashes with DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. This primer is amazing it not only makes the lashes look longer it actually had protein in it's formula to make your lash hairs grow. 
  2. Then to add volume and a bit of length I like to use the Jordanna Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara. This mascara really thickens the lashes making them look voluminous and long.
  3. Finally to separate the lashes and add extra length the NYC High Definition Volumizing Mascara. The long plastic brush makes it great to reduce clumping and spider lashes. 
If you've tried any of these mascaras let me know how they work for you, and if you have any great mascara suggestions I would love to hear them. 

Rebecca x 

No comments:

Post a Comment